You can exchange your voucher online, right up to one day before the expiry date!
How to exchange your experience onto something else:
- Visit MyVoucher.
- Enter your Serial Number and Pin.
- Select 'Exchange your Voucher'.
- Browse the options available to you by scrolling down, or there is a search bar if you have something particular in mind (you can exchange for anything else from our website)
- You will clearly see if you can exchange it for free, or if you are upgrading you can pay the difference there and then.
- Once you have completed the exchange your current voucher will be cancelled and you will be issued with a new voucher for the new experience you have chosen which will hold a new serial number and pin.
- If there is any remaining balance left over, this will sit on your original voucher details which you can use when re-logging into My Voucher using those same details and it will then offer you the chance to "Use remaining" balance and exchange again using that credit.
Things to bear in mind:
Your expiry date will remain the same! It will carry over onto the new voucher you exchange for. If you require an extension on your voucher this becomes available to you when you are within 3 months of your voucher expiry date, providing the experience you hold is extendable. This is done again via MyVoucher.
If you have more than one voucher and would like to combine their values and exchange them together, our CS team need to process this manually for you! Check our FAQ on how to do so.
Vouchers purchased corporately or obtained through a competition win cannot be exchanged. Event tickets are also exempt from exchanging.
*Please note, if you have a booking against your voucher, you will not be offered the chance to exchange as this freezes the voucher within our system and you will need to discuss your re-booking options with our suppliers.